Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring is in the air!


It has been a long, hard winter. This winter left us with lots of rain, sleet and snow. Which meant a lot of cold market days and little, to no grass.

I sure am glad that it's starting to warm up and things are starting to turn green. I love spring. Spring to me means life. It's when animals, trees and plants come back to life after being dormant for the winter. Plus, it means green grass and warmer weather! Those two things make cows and Team Tink happy.

However, spring also means pollen. Lots and lots of yellow pollen. Pollen means allergies and allergies mean sneezing. Yikes! Oh well, I'll take the pollen and sneezing over freezing temperatures any day. You won't find me complaining about much of anything after surviving a cold, bitter winter. I'm just glad the farm isn't any further north.

No comments:

Post a Comment