Thursday, October 22, 2009

Picture blogging


I've been taking pictures of the farm over the last few months. I'm not a professional, but it's something I really enjoy. There are several pictures that I'm really proud of...and some that are priceless. So, I decided to start blogging with/about pictures. I'll leave the more technical blogs to Tink. 

This particular picture is one I took with my camera phone earlier this year. You really have to see it to believe it. A calf, somehow, got into the water trough. No one knows how on earth she got in the trough, but it took two men and a tractor to get her out. 

My dad and brother managed to get her out without a problem. They wrapped a chain around the trough and pulled it over with the tractor. The calf was then able to maneuver its way out, unscathed. Well, except for the other cows being very loud. Call me crazy, but I think they were picking on her a bit. She was embarrassed for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment