Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blog away

The purpose of this blog is to keep the customers and others updated on Tink's Grass Fed Beef. We want you to know what's going on at the market, at the farm and in our heads...scary! Each post will either be from Tink or her daughter, Carissa. So, sit back and enjoy, it's going to be a wild ride!

2009 has been a great year for us. This year Tink's Beef went mobile. By that I mean, there is a freezer in the back of our truck, a.k.a. the ghetto meat wagon. That allows us to travel to a market near you. I must say that I love going to farmers markets. They are all so different, but we meet some great people! 

What I love most about the markets, is when customers give positive feedback. I love to hear that you love our products. I know I love it and I just want to share the goodness that is Tink's Grass Fed Beef with others. After all, my mom did teach me to share. 

I would like to thank all of you that support us and other local farmers. It's important to know where your food is created. The customers allow us to do what we love, farm. 

Well, that's all for now. Until next time, keep your tummy full of locally grown goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment